IWN-GAME is committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
Gambling should be treated as a fun pastime and not as a means to generate income. Whilst the majority of the population can treat gambling as recreation and spend only what they can afford to risk, for some it can be more difficult. It’s never too late to admit that you have an addiction and to address it. We value our customers and will certainly never contribute to the problem. In order to maintain control of your gambling habits and reduce risk of developing gambling addiction please always consider the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money. Do not consider gambling as source of income.
- Only gamble with money that you can afford to lose.
- Avoid chasing losses - there will always be another day.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend. Put a cap on the amount of money and time you want to spend and do not exceed the limits you set.
- Do not gamble if you are under the influence of alcohol, drugs or feeling depressed.
- Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion from one or all products can be activated by contacting Support.
Should you need to take a break from gambling, you may self-exclude yourself by contacting Support. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a minimum period of 3 months and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. You may also request your account to be frozen for a period of 7 days as a cooling-off period.
If you are considering self-exclusion, please contact all gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too. At the expiry of the self-exclusion period, you will be able to start using any Services by contacting Customer Support. We also recommend to install software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites.
If you want to set limits on your online activity, then contact with our Customer Support. We may limit the maximum amount of your stake. You can amend these amounts any time, but any change will be made only in 24 hours after the last update.
During the self-exclusion period you must not attempt to open a new Account and you must accept that we shall have no financial liability and shall not be held otherwise accountable if you continue gambling or using a new Account with the Service under a different name or address.
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on the website. We do not advertise our products and services to minors or mentally vulnerable people.
We guarantee that our advertising, sponsorship, and marketing activities do not contain any information aimed at attracting underage persons to the Service. Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited. If you share your computer with underage persons, you should make sure that they do not have access to usernames, passwords, and banking details.
We regularly carry out checks to determine the age of our customers to guarantee that all our players have reached the legal age. In some cases our checks cannot confirm the customer’s age and we request additional information to confirm that the player has reached the legal age. In those cases access to personal account may be limited and funds frozen until we receive the necessary information.
GAMING ADDICTION TEST QUESTIONS
To test the level of your gambling addiction, please answer “Yes” or “No” to the questions below:
- Have you lost interest in your hobbies or usual leisure activities?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Are you feeling depressed or sometimes even think of suicide because of losing?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of time or money that you have spent on gambling?
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or college?
- Do you gamble to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticized you for your gambling?
- Have opinions of others about your activity on gambling Services started to irritate you?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you been spending less time with your family and loved ones lately?
- Do you typically borrow money or steal to continue gambling?
- Are you reluctant to spend "gambling money" on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?